OreVenture Training and Technical Services has experienced commissioning foremen, engineers and managers with solid records of success and achievement that can services our clients. We are able to provide customized commissioning and coordinating teams that can be involved in any stages of a mining and mineral project life from construction to stat-up, commissioning, performance testing and ramp-up. We are able to engage in early stages of commissioning activities by providing hands on training to client’s operation team, developing training and operators’ manuals, developing commissioning manuals, commissioning test plan, systems and sub systems for a smooth commissioning.
Our commissioning services include:
- Complete commissioning management for the mining and mineral processing project (Dry, wet and ore commissioning).
- Preparation of the commissioning schedule, execution plan, systems and sub-systems.
- Provide custom tailored commissioning team.
- Construction verification, as-built markups and reporting.
- Provide operator training during start-up and commissioning.
- Vendor coordination.
- Coordination of first fills (reagents and consumables) and inspections.
- Equipment assessment and condition reporting.
- Develop training and operation / operator manuals for project’s unit operations and early operation training support.
- Operator training.
- Performance test, plant survey, practical completion and Care and Custody Transfer and hand over documentation.
- Ramp up and Post-commissioning metallurgical support.
- Operation support and management in early stages of the operation by providing experienced staff.
- Debottlenecking, troubleshooting and process optimisation and improvement.