Not two ore bodies are the same. It is well established that ore testing and characterization is a key to a successful process plant design. A well-structured and correctly planned and implemented testwork and ore characterization program results in a well-defined ore body and mine plan, and hence a well-designed mineral processing or hydrometallurgical plants.
Our consultants have extensive experiences in developing metallurgical test plan and testwork for base metals, iron ore, precious metals, bauxite, uranium, rare earth elements, etc. Our professionals are familiar with the different testwork techniques utilized for different areas of the plant, including crushing and grinding, flotation (batch, locked cycle and pilot plant tests), leaching, gravity concentration and solid-liquid separation. Metallurgical Testwork, Interpretation and Process design is one of the short courses that we are delivering.
OreVenture Training and Technical Services has qualified persons (QP) for the metallurgical testing component of NI 43-101 or JORC technical reports.
The Metallurgical Testwork planning and management services provided by OreVenture Training and Technical Services include:
- Metallurgical Testwork Program development, management, analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- Sample selection and preparation in conjunction with exploration Geologists.
- Sample program development for existing operations.
- Variability testwork and statistical analysis.
- Pilot plant program development, management and supervision.
- Bulk sample preparation for pilot plan tests.
- Metallurgical testwork gap analysis and reviews.
- Evaluation of 3rd party laboratories services.
- Grade and recovery development for financial analysis and performance guarantees.
- Reagents optimisation to minimise operating cost.