OreVenture Training and Technical Services is process-focused group of consultants that provides high level consulting services in the field of mining and resource industry as well as covering a range of business enterprises throughout Canada and overseas that wishes to upgrade or ensure their workforce is competent and qualified to carry out their duties.
Our expertise spans the full mining and mineral industry cycles from early stage exploration through to production including due diligence, scoping studies, feasibility studies, commissioning, process optimisation and debottlenecking.
In parallel to our consultation services, OreVenture Training and Technical Services is responsive to mine and mineral related industries’ needs for training that is more relevant and that produces results directly beneficial to the employer. Our size and structure allow us greater flexibility to focus on customised training systems meeting the requirements of each enterprise, as well as adapting teaching methods that maximise each learner’s achievements.
Our comprehensive suite of services includes:
- Process Engineering
- Metallurgical Testwork Planning and Management
- Site Visits, Metallurgical Accounting Audits
- Process Operation, Debottlenecking, Optimisation and Improvement
- Commissioning, Start-up and Handover Services
- Scoping Studies and Feasibility Studies
- Cost Estimating & Scheduling
- Mining and mineral Industry Professional Training Short Courses and Workshops
- Operator and Safety Training and Training Manuals Development (Operation & Safety Manuals Development)
- Learning and Educational Services
- Man Power Supply and Management
We consult and provide training, design and commissioning services to the following industries:
- Mineral Processing